The real deal, with all of the road-focused ability of a modern adventure bike, plus genuine off-road scrambling capability, for the ultimate ride, whatever the surface. The range-topping Scrambler 1200 XE delivers the highest level of specification to take its off-road capability and scrambling credentials to the very top of the motorcycling world.
However you define adventure, and wherever the road takes you, the Scrambler 1200 offers unparalleled capability, both on and off-road.
- Fully-adjustable Showa upside-down forks and Öhlins long travel rear suspension units
- Brembo M50 brakes with optimized cornering switchable ABS
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Configurable, Off-Road and Off-Road Pro)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with optimized cornering switchable traction control
- Multi-functional instruments with personalizable TFT display
- All-LED lighting
- 10,000 miles/12 months service interval
- Keyless ignition system, single button cruise control, under seat USB charging and illuminated switches
- My Triumph Connectivity System (Accessory fit)