- Tiger 1200
- 10 mi
- Sapphire Black
- Triumph Nassau County & Royal Enfield Nassau County
- 7.9-US GALLON FUEL TANK: The GT Explorer’s 7.9-US gallon fuel tank gives a 50% greater range than the GT and GT Pro, making it the ideal touring choice, while maintaining all of the GT’s exceptional low-speed balance and maneuverability.
- ENGINE: Unique T-Plane triple engine blends the low-speed capability of a twin with the top-end performance of a triple, combined with a lightweight shaft drive to set the benchmark for character.
- BLIND-SPOT RADAR: A major safety innovation developed in partnership with Continental, the GT Explorer benefits from a rear-mounted radar that gives you both Blind Spot Assist and Lane Change Assist features.
- TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM: Standard fit on the GT Explorer for enhanced rider safety and convenience, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) delivers real-time information and rider peace of mind.
- HILL HOLD CONTROL: Simple to activate and easy to use, this key adventure technology feature automatically prevents the bike from rolling backwards on steep inclines. Switchable via the bike setup menu for total rider control.
- HEATED RIDER AND PILLION SEATS: The GT Explorer is fitted with heated rider and pillion seats as standard for all-weather comfort on every journey, with multiple temperature settings and independent rider and pillion adjustment.
- ENGINE PROTECTION BARS: Sturdy engine bars offer excellent protection, with a contemporary design and even more adventure style, perfectly complementing the stylish lightweight tubular frame.
- ADAPTIVE LIGHTING: Innovative, maintenance-free, LED adaptive cornering lights, Daytime Running Light, and auxiliary lights enhance visibility, safety, and riding enjoyment.
- FIVE ADVANCED RIDING MODES: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road and a configurable ‘Rider’ mode adjust throttle, traction control, ABS and suspension settings to suit all conditions, terrain and rider preferences for enhanced comfort and control.
- IMPROVED RIDER ERGONOMICS: The Explorer’s agility has to be ridden to be believed. The narrow seat and tank shape give increased confidence and improved all-road control. Revised footrest and handlebar position enhance all-day comfort.